I Can Play Guitar System - Purple

I Can Play Guitar System - Purple Reviews



Other Picture


I Can Play Guitar System - Purple Feature

  • Guitar is kids #1 instrument of choice and I Can Play Guitar makes learning to play the guitar as easy and fun as playing a game!
  • I Can Play Piano uses the same color coding method as I Can Play Piano. This is a hardware software system that plugs into the TV. The I Can Play Guitar software will be designed to have the look and feel of a real video game.
  • The focus is on learning to play the guitar in a fun way that can eventually translate to the player being able to play a real guitar.
Item #: MAT-L6356. Mattel I Can Play guitar system- Makes learning to play the guitar as easy and fun as playing a game- Hardware software system that plugs into the TV- Software designed to have the look and feel of a real video game- Requires 4 C batteries- Ages 6 and up- Purple.
Customers also search for: Office Supplies\School Supplies\School Sports and Recess\Toys and Collectibles discount office supplies Discount I Can Play Guitar Purple, Buy I Can Play Guitar Purple, Wholesale I Can Play Guitar Purple, 027084515626, Toys and Collectibles


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




Sep 08, 2011 18:33:07

0 comments:

Post a Comment